This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] PR libfortran/16436, ping
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:28:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] PR libfortran/16436, ping
- References: <42B1F28D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ping this patch. It fixes one case of the testsuite and probably lots of
unreported TL/T edit descriptor bugs (looks like people don't use those
OK for mainline and 4.0?
Steven "okayed" (how do you write that?) this one on IRC. Committed.