This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Use of check_vect() in vectorizer testsuite
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Cc: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:19:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: Use of check_vect() in vectorizer testsuite
- References: <OF527368AC.BE98F57D-ONC225701C.00731054-C225701C.007384DE@il.ibm.com> <022e01c5713b$7fc1bea0$d6b22997@bagio>
On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 01:48:00AM +0200, Giovanni Bajo wrote:
> Dorit Naishlos <DORIT@il.ibm.com> wrote:
> >> I am not able to code TCL/Expect. Instead, I can easily provide a
> >> patch to make the few missing testcases call check_vect(), as the
> >> rest of the testsuite does. This would shut down the bogus
> >> regressions, while a more correct solution is being developed. Would
> >> such a patch be ok?
> > fine with me.
> Tested with make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS=vect.exp="vect-ifcvt*", OK for