This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New PO Template file for `gcc'
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Translation Project Robot <translation at iro dot umontreal dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:51:36 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: New PO Template file for `gcc'
- References: <20050615190411.824CE234BA5@frontal03.iro.umontreal.ca>
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Translation Project Robot wrote:
> A new PO Template file, for programs using the textual domain `gcc',
> has just been made available to language teams for translation, and a
> copy is available as:
> > http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/domains/POT/gcc-4.0.1-b20050607.pot
I have committed the merged gcc and cpplib .po files to mainline. OK to
commit to 4.0 branch?
A spot check shows the message of bug 21364 is now properly marked fuzzy.
> > ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-4.0.0/gcc-4.0.0.tar.bz2
The URL doesn't seem to have been properly updated to be that of the
prerelease submitted (although that for cpplib has been).
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
email@example.com (personal mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (CodeSourcery mail)
email@example.com (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)