This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,gfortran] Fix PR17917 - module equivalences
- From: Paul THOMAS <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:47:23 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch,gfortran] Fix PR17917 - module equivalences
- Reply-to: paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr
> Could you explain what this is for? I see we write it and read it,
> but it's not used for anything else. Needed for follow-up work?
The module name is used to prevent multiple declarations of each union in the host scope.
As it stands, the code runs correctly but looks messy. I'll implement what is
needed in trans-common.c(build_module_equivalences).