This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,gfortran] Fix PR17917 - module equivalences
- From: Paul THOMAS <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:32:19 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch,gfortran] Fix PR17917 - module equivalences
- Reply-to: paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr
> + /* Equivalenced variables arrive here after creation. */
> + if (sym->backend_decl && sym->equiv_built)
> + return;
> Odd indentation.
> + const char *module;
> Could you explain what this is for? I see we write it and read it,
> but it's not used for anything else. Needed for follow-up work?
I saw that too; I presumed that I was missing something and left it alone. I'll check out all the uses of gfc_equiv->module in the other product.