This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Fix PR ada/6717
- From: Duncan Sands <duncan dot sands at math dot u-psud dot fr>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>,Thomas Quinot <quinot at adacore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:25:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Fix PR ada/6717
- References: <20050616092823.GL32836@adacore.com>
Hi Arnaud, I noticed some some problems with the comments:
+ -- immediately. Also note that two different Socket_Set_Type objects must
+ -- be passed as R_Socket_Set and W_Socket_Set (even if they denote the
+ -- same set of Sockets), or some event will be lost.
Shouldn't this be:
+ -- same set of Sockets), or some events may be lost.
Repeated "send data to":
+ -- We open two signalling sockets. One of them is used to send data to
+ -- send data to the other, which is included in a C_Select socket set.