This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] symbol versioning fixups
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:02:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] symbol versioning fixups
- References: <email@example.com>
>Here's the deal: the export list checking for 3.4.4 and 4.0.0 missed
>several new exported symbols. These symbols were given the default
>versioning, ie GLIBCXX_3.4, instead of what would be more accurate and
>appropriate, ie GLIBCXX_3.4.5.
can you possibly clarify the issues with size_t and char_traits::eq?