This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libjava] Cleanup automake conditionals (part 2)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 15 Jun 2005 22:16:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: [libjava] Cleanup automake conditionals (part 2)
- References: <42B0E7D1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "KC" == Kelley Cook <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
KC> For all the conditional sources for libgcj, we were defining a new
KC> variable with either an additional sourcefile or a null string when we
KC> could have just appended the additional sources to libgcj_la_SOURCES,
KC> which makes it clearer to see the intended build logic.
Yes, thanks. I suspect this use of conditionals predates the ability
to '+=' conditionally in automake.