This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR 22018
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:23:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix PR 22018
- References: <20050615113124.GA9365@topo.toronto.redhat.com>
On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 07:31:24AM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> + if (flag_wrapv)
> + return int_const_binop (code, val1, val2, 0);
I don't believe this is correct with TREE_OVERFLOW.
In particular, lets say we have the ranges
[0,30678313] * [1073741789,1073741789]
If you just look at the products of the end points, you'll think
the resulting range is just [0,869], which is clearly incorrect.