This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] Add prototypes for eoshift0 and eoshift2
- From: Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:32:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] Add prototypes for eoshift0 and eoshift2
- References: <20050613224006.GA21955@meiner.onlinehome.de> <20050614011541.GB11171@redhat.com>
On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 06:15:41PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 12:40:06AM +0200, Thomas Koenig wrote:
> > I'm not sure that this fixes PR 21594, but it surely won't hurt,
> > and is better practice anyway.
> It's not necessary, doesn't fix anything, and is arguably not
> better practice.
Should I revert the patch, then?