This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86 Q: why aren't the SSE intrinsics always_inline?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Stuart Hastings <stuart at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:19:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: x86 Q: why aren't the SSE intrinsics always_inline?
- References: <96B69900-04F0-406A-9B53-F74B6D2B8071@apple.com>
On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 04:27:42PM -0700, Stuart Hastings wrote:
> Subject says it all.
They pre-date always_inline, and noone has updated the headers.