This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Automatic dependency generation for libcpp
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 13 Jun 2005 17:35:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: Automatic dependency generation for libcpp
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Zack" == Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> writes:
Zack> I have tried to send this patch to automake upstream, but my
Zack> mails to automake-patches do not get through. If someone would
Zack> relay it I would be grateful.
I sent a note to the automake-patches list.