This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add Ada tasking support for hppa-unknown-linux-gnu (take 2)
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: charlet at adacore dot com (Arnaud Charlet)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, laurent at guerby dot net
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:16:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add Ada tasking support for hppa-unknown-linux-gnu (take 2)
> > Reducing the alignment to 16 causes an number of testsuite regressions.
> > Free is being called with a bad pointer. Here is an example:
> Well, that seems to be an unrelated bug that is being hidden by setting
> a huge alignment, don't you think ?
At this point, I'm not sure it's unrelated. The bug may be a locking
issue somehow affected by the alignment. When debugging, there was a
point where a certain set of breaks would allow successful execution
of the test.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)