This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran testsuite, committed] Re: gfortran.dg/forall_1.f90
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: Tobias Schl?ter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:14:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gfortran testsuite, committed] Re: gfortran.dg/forall_1.f90
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <42AC9F69.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 11:03:06PM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > >>I've XFAILed the testcase on the mainline and opened PR22038 to track
> > >> this.
> > >
> > > Please follow suit on the 4.0 branch.
> > I believe it's still frozen.
> Sure, but you can ask Mark. I think we're not supposed to release compilers
> with failures in the testsuite.
Actually, the 4.0 branch isn't frozen for gfortran patches.
At least, that's the way I read Mark's email
which was posted on June 10th (ie after the freeze).
Of course, I think Mark assumes that we will use our