This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for PR21985
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 13:09:52 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] for PR21985
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> PR tree-optimization/21985
> * fold-const.c (split_address_to_core_and_offset): Always return
> the address of the base object.
This is OK for mainline, and the 4.0 branch once it reopens. However
could you also commit a testcase based on Andrew Pinski's reduced/valid
example in comment #5 of the bugzilla PR?
Thanks in advance,