This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Patch Ping**2
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Paul Thomas <Paul dot Thomas at jet dot efda dot org>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,"'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,'Steve Kargl' <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 04:31:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Patch Ping**2
- References: <B849B0C2C1873A44A76FA08A26885A367298BD@ntsrv-privmail.jet.uk>
Paul Thomas wrote:
> Do my recent patches and test cases survive this patch? I note that the
> dates on you patch predate mine. From a cursory peek, we might be trampling
> on each others toes. Did you already bootstrap and regtest the patch on the
> current mailine?
I jsut got back home, and my build / testsuite run has finished. Alas, I'm
seeing a bug deep in the innards of the compiler in one of my new testcases:
the tree-checking phase complains. I'll have a look at this tomorrow.