This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Patch for potential bug in i/o library
- From: Janne Blomqvist <jblomqvi at cc dot hut dot fi>
- To: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: GNU GFortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 19:01:58 +0300
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Patch for potential bug in i/o library
- References: <20050605211528.GA15931@vipunen.hut.fi> <42AADE3D.email@example.com>
On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 02:51:09PM +0200, Tobias Schlüter wrote:
> Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> > * unix.c (stream_at_bof): Don't assume that all non-mmapped files
> > are non-seekable. (stream_at_eof): Likewise.
> This is ok.
I don't have commit privileges, so could you or someone commit it?