This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: PR c++/10611 arithmetic operations on vectors
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:18:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: PR c++/10611 arithmetic operations on vectors
- References: <20050610134430.GA22224@redhat.com>
Aldy Hernandez wrote:
Here's a very old bug that has been present since the C++ rewrite.
Arithmetic operations (+, -, *, etc) on vectors are currently broken on the
C++ front-end. Here is a patch to fix them. Tests are currently running
on ppc-linux, but this fixes the PR and a few other cases I found.
If this is ok, I'd like permission to apply to 3.4, 4.0, and mainline.
Jason has approved this, but please do not apply to 4.0 until the freeze