This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new port: m32c
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:50:34 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: new port: m32c
- References: <200506092018.j59KIbEN018917@greed.delorie.com>
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Attached please find the contents of the [new] gcc/config/m32c/
> subdirectory, along with a file therein "m32c-gcc.patch" to update the
> config* files to know about this new chip. At this time, no testsuite
> changes are included, although some of you may recall the recent
> thread about generically detecting 16 bit ports.
You also need to update the documentation for this port. See the
checklist in sourcebuild.texi, "Anatomy of a Target Back End".
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
email@example.com (personal mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (CodeSourcery mail)
email@example.com (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)