This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: RFA: Fix PR java/21844
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 16:32:40 +0530
- Subject: Re: Patch: RFA: Fix PR java/21844
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Andrew Haley wrote:
> Tom Tromey writes:
> > This fixes PR java/21844.
> > Index: gcc/java/ChangeLog
> > from Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > PR java/21844:
> > * parse.y (nested_field_access_p): Handle case where outer field
> > is inherited by enclosing class.
> Yes. Please test with branch too.
Note that Tom hasn't yet checked in his patch
presumably waiting for your word on the slight
variant I had proposed in:
Of course, I might be mistaken in my assumption
in which case please consider this message as a
(rather early) ping. ;-)
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.hostingzero.com/