This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m68k: Fix PR18421 and PR16719
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Peter Barada <peter at the-baradas dot com>, "Tarani, Andrea" <andrea dot tarani at gilbarco dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 21:11:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: m68k: Fix PR18421 and PR16719
- References: <42A7A7B6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 04:21:42AM +0200, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> The following patch just changes "<" to "<=" to
> fix the problem. If it looks sane, I'll re-run
> the testsuite on m68k-pc-linux-gnu.
Yes, it looks sane. The formulation does rely on the fact that there
are no modes with sizes between 5 and 7 inclusive, but I think that's
a fairly safe assumption.