This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix ia64 profiling
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:33:50 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: fix ia64 profiling
- References: <20050608192542.GA7535@redhat.com>
On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Current gas sources warn about instructions appearing before .prologue,
> which is interpreted by dejagnu as a test failure. This adds unwind
> markup to the profile stub, which avoids this problem.
Is this fixing bug 12455 and potentially 19889?
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)