This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Allow passmanager to switch between IPA and local passes
- From: Josh Conner <jconner at apple dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:31:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Allow passmanager to switch between IPA and local passes
- References: <20050605102108.GX11574@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Jun 5, 2005, at 3:21 AM, Jan Hubicka wrote:
for early inlining I need to run the local optimization passes as part
of IPA passes queue.
I have been looking at the inline heuristics, and noticed that the
loop_nest field of the call-graph edge is never being set to anything
other than zero, since the loop analyzers aren't run until after the
IPA inliner. Since it looks like this patch is related, I thought I
would ask -- is this patch intended to address that issue, or are
there other plans to address it? If not, is a patch welcomed?