This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Deal with local static same way as we deal with global static for IPA
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com, zadeck at naturalbridge dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:11:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: Deal with local static same way as we deal with global static for IPA
- References: <20050607201159.GW11634@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 10:11:59PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> ! /* FIXME: tree-inline.c duplicates static declarations during copying
> ! BIND_EXPR_VARS list (so they can be chained by TREE_CHAIN) while
> ! other occurences are still shared (as static variables
> ! are shared), so we need to look for the origin here. Kill it
> ! once this is cleaned up. */
> ! cgraph_varpool_finalize_decl (DECL_ORIGIN (decl));
I think I'd rather you fix this first, rather than put this hack in.
The rest of it seems ok.