This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to allow width with %b in cmn_err formats
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:44:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch to allow width with %b in cmn_err formats
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joseph S. Myers wrote:
The first patch is for csl-sol210-3_4-branch; bootstrapped with no
regressions on i386-pc-solaris2.10.1; applied to
csl-sol210-3_4-branch. The second is for mainline; bootstrapped with
no regressions on i386-pc-solaris2.10.1; OK to commit? I'm not sure
about appropriateness for 4.0 branch; it's fixing a bug in a new
port/feature rather than strictly a regression.
I think that this is a decision the port maintainer can make. We don't
really have a Solaris maintainer (as opposed to IA32 and/or SPARC
maintainers), but I would accept the judgement of any of the IA32 or
SPARC people who care to comment.