This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR21847 (wrong-code with -fnon-call-exceptions)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: aph at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 05 17:13:39 EDT
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR21847 (wrong-code with -fnon-call-exceptions)
Why do you want this? Perhaps there's some language that uses
-fnon-call-exceptions but doesn't want trapping exprs to be preserved:
Certainly Ada does not, but is there any language that would require
the expession to be preserved?