This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: RFA: Fix PR java/21844
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 07 Jun 2005 08:51:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: RFA: Fix PR java/21844
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><42A54D80.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Ranjit" == Ranjit Mathew <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Ranjit> See parse.y:8393, which is *supposed* to handle the same
Ranjit> case. Before my patch, the "for" loop was peeking ahead
Ranjit> and handling this case. Perhaps you can correct the look
Ranjit> ahead at the mentioned line and retry?
My first attempt was changing that loop not to terminate as early, but
this caused the 19870 test to fail.