This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] s390: support for builtin atomics
- From: Adrian Straetling <straetling at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:00:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] s390: support for builtin atomics
- References: <20050607103600.GA22137@de.ibm.com> <42A579DB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 12:41:31PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Adrian Straetling wrote:
> >this patch implements support for builtin atomics for s390.
> >Bootstrapped and regtested on mainline for s390, s390x.
> >Ok to apply?
> The libstdc++ bits are definitely ok and many thanks! Out of curiosity,
> are you testing also on multiprocessor machines? If you could do that
> and watch carefully the thread testcase in v3 over multiple runs (you
> know reproducibility is weak in such cases), it would be great!
Yes, I usually boostrap and test with -j6. I ran the thread test cases
several times again and they look fine.