This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] s390: support for builtin atomics
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Adrian Straetling <straetling at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:41:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] s390: support for builtin atomics
- References: <20050607103600.GA22137@de.ibm.com>
Adrian Straetling wrote:
>this patch implements support for builtin atomics for s390.
>Bootstrapped and regtested on mainline for s390, s390x.
>Ok to apply?
The libstdc++ bits are definitely ok and many thanks! Out of curiosity,
are you testing also on multiprocessor machines? If you could do that
and watch carefully the thread testcase in v3 over multiple runs (you
know reproducibility is weak in such cases), it would be great!
P.S. Now that quite a few ports have the builtins I can start working on
the alternate atomicity.h default, using the builtins.