This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, i386]: Rounding mode switching improvements
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros dot bizjak at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:11:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, i386]: Rounding mode switching improvements
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 10:08 +0200, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> Attached patch implements an idea of Jan Hubicka, where he suggests that
> switching to different rounding modes (TRUNC, CEIL, ROUND) should be performed
> as switching in different entities. Without the patch, this testcase:
[ ... ]
> 2005-06-02 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
> * lcm.c (optimize_mode_switching): Fix n_exprs parameter in call
> to pre_edge_lcm ().
I went ahead and installed this hunk into the mode-switching.c
and did the normal bootstrap & regression test on i686-pc-linux-gnu.