This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] (PR fortran/21184) config-lang.in: target_libs spawn
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:56:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] (PR fortran/21184) config-lang.in: target_libs spawn
- References: <200506062139.j56LdQ51017699@ignucius.se.axis.com>
> Your example disagrees, or you've just been lucky porting to
> newlib targets with no special OS or CPU considerations,
Most likely, I've been lucky. None of the chips I've ported to have
had fancy features that required that kind of support. Heck, most of
the chips I port to don't even have multiple execution units.