This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] Jump threading stats
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:22:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Jump threading stats
- References: <20050606143014.GA25546@topo.toronto.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 10:30 -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> Jeff, does this do what I mean it to do?
> Thanks. Diego.
> * tree-ssa-threadupdate.c (struct thread_stats_d): Declare.
> (thread_stats): New local variable.
> (thread_block): Increment count of threaded edges.
> (thread_through_all_blocks): Initialize thread_stats.
> Display number of threaded jumps if TDF_STATS is enabled.
If you want to count the number of jumps threaded, it would be better
to do so within the loop over rd->incoming_edges within redirect_edges.
You'll already find some code in there which dumps information about
which jumps were threaded. Just bump your little counter inside