This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: recommend use of gperf version 3
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bruno Haible <bruno at clisp dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:00:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: recommend use of gperf version 3
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Bruno Haible wrote:
> The files cp/cfns.gperf and java/keyword.gperf are - as distributed -
> processed by gperf-2.7.2 or with particular options. The use of gperf-3.0.1
> (released in 2003) can create smaller and faster hash tables, with less
> command line options:
If the required version of any tool is changed then the documentation of
that version in install.texi needs to be updated accordingly.
The generated files in CVS will also need to be regenerated on commit.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)