This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Belated patch to gfortran 4.0
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tobias Schlueter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:03:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Belated patch to gfortran 4.0
- References: <24149829.1117986283175.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42A35189.email@example.com> <20050605192813.GL22349@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Sunday 05 June 2005 21:28, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 09:24:57PM +0200, Tobias Schl?ter wrote:
> > > How about your namelist cleanup patch ? AFAICS, it isn't included in
> > > 4.0 yet.
> > >
> > > If you do not have the time to pursue this, I'll take a stab at it the
> > > next weekend.
> > Argh! That is something that should definitely be in 4.0.1. This is one
> > of the single biggest enhancements in gfortran. Unfortunately I'm
> > leaving now; if I'm not too tired when I get back, I'll try to isolate
> > the changes and get them ready before the branch gets frozen.
> > For those that didn't see the announcement: the 4.0 branch will be frozen
> > later tonight: <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-06/msg00123.html>
> Can I check the patch I just posted then?
> Tested already 9 times, last time 4 days ago.
I'm all for it. What does everyone else think?