This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Belated patch to gfortran 4.0
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Tobias Schlueter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 15:28:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: Belated patch to gfortran 4.0
- References: <24149829.1117986283175.JavaMail.email@example.com> <42A34D37.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42A35189.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 09:24:57PM +0200, Tobias Schl?ter wrote:
> > How about your namelist cleanup patch ? AFAICS, it isn't included in
> > 4.0 yet.
> > If you do not have the time to pursue this, I'll take a stab at it the
> > next weekend.
> Argh! That is something that should definitely be in 4.0.1. This is one of
> the single biggest enhancements in gfortran. Unfortunately I'm leaving now;
> if I'm not too tired when I get back, I'll try to isolate the changes and get
> them ready before the branch gets frozen.
> For those that didn't see the announcement: the 4.0 branch will be frozen
> later tonight: <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-06/msg00123.html>
Can I check the patch I just posted then?
Tested already 9 times, last time 4 days ago.