This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Belated patch to gfortran 4.0
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Cc: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 21:24:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Belated patch to gfortran 4.0
- References: <24149829.1117986283175.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42A34D37.email@example.com>
Toon Moene wrote:
> Paul Thomas wrote:
>>As you will see, I just committed to 4.0 , belatedly, the character
>>related patches already committed to 4.1.
> How about your namelist cleanup patch ? AFAICS, it isn't included in
> 4.0 yet.
> If you do not have the time to pursue this, I'll take a stab at it the
> next weekend.
Argh! That is something that should definitely be in 4.0.1. This is one of
the single biggest enhancements in gfortran. Unfortunately I'm leaving now;
if I'm not too tired when I get back, I'll try to isolate the changes and get
them ready before the branch gets frozen.
For those that didn't see the announcement: the 4.0 branch will be frozen
later tonight: <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-06/msg00123.html>