This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] : Add more symantics to sort, partial_sort, nth_element
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: chris jefferson <caj at cs dot york dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 17:03:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] : Add more symantics to sort, partial_sort, nth_element
- References: <42A2318D.email@example.com>
chris jefferson wrote:
> Exactly what it says in the title. This is the non-contraversal part
> of the patch I sent last week. I'm still tidying up the other half.
Thanks: now the branch is again up to date wrt mainline, and I can start
working on your patch!