This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR fortran/21375
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:58:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR fortran/21375
- References: <20050604173517.GA28909@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Steve Kargl wrote:
> The first diff was posted here
> I attached a new diff and a testcase. This patch
> fixes PR fortran/21375. The problem is that gfortran
> does not properly handle the STAT= feature for deallocate.
> Bootstrapped and regtested on i386-*-freebsd for mainline?
> Ok for mainline? Ok for 4.0 after regression testing?
Not yet: you are setting up a variable called error_label, but not using it;
also this won't work for e.g.
where the deallocation of a1 fails and the one of a2 succeeds, because i only
gets set for the last deallocation.