This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch (rs6000): Prefer CTR to LR in indirect calls
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:36:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch (rs6000): Prefer CTR to LR in indirect calls
- References: <email@example.com>
* config/rs6000/rs6000.md (call_indirect_nonlocal_sysv): Prefer
CTR to LR.
This seems equally applicable to the AIX patterns. Any reason
that your patch is Darwin-centric?