This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed Solaris 10/x86 patch
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:30:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed Solaris 10/x86 patch
- References: <17056.38583.693999.73196@xayide.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Rainer Orth <ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> writes:
> The following patch
> 4.0/4.1 PATCH: Fix Solaris 10/x86 bootstrap failure with native as
> has remained unreviewed for more than two months.
I'll approve this patch, but I want you then to build a cross compiler
to solaris 10/x86 with GAS and verify that HAVE_AS_DWARF2_DEBUG_LINE
is now correctly detected; if it isn't, please try to find another
solution to that problem.