This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: PR 21336
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: dj at redhat dot com (DJ Delorie)
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:49:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: PR 21336
> > + if (what)
> > + warning (0, "conversion to %s%s will never use a type "
> > + "conversion operator",
> > + ref ? "a reference to " : "", what);
> I know this is just moved from elsewhere, but can we replace those
> zeros as we encounter them?
Also does this violate the internalization code style?