This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: atomic memory operation builtins, v2
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Adrian Straetling <straetling at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:25:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: atomic memory operation builtins, v2
- References: <20050408220513.GA11088@redhat.com> <20050414233910.GA25705@redhat.com> <20050602090100.GA3835@de.ibm.com>
On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 11:01:00AM +0200, Adrian Straetling wrote:
> * optabs.c: (expand_bool_compare_and_swap): Emit barrier after
> unconditional jump.
I was thinking of emit_jump, which emits the barrier for you.
But I guess I don't want to play with do_pending_stack_adjust,
so this patch is ok.