This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: convert_to_pointer vs partial_int modes
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:41:17 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: convert_to_pointer vs partial_int modes
On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, DJ Delorie wrote:
> That seems to work for me. Patch now looks like this:
> * convert.c (convert_to_pointer): Avoid recursion if no
> conversion is needed.
Excellent. This is OK for mainline, if it's been bootstrapped
and regression tested somewhere. Thanks.