This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] sh: Move predicates to predicates.md. (take 2)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- Cc: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:33:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] sh: Move predicates to predicates.md. (take 2)
On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, at 05:28 AM, Joern RENNECKE wrote:
< # of expected passes 34427
< # of unexpected failures 26
> # of expected passes 34229
> # of unexpected failures 170
If you like that format... I prefer:
contrib/compare_tests old_gcc.sum new_gcc.sum
easier on the eyes.