This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rfc] Whole program optimization
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:38:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Whole program optimization
- References: <20050525232400.GC18902@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050527202348.GA15079@redhat.com> <20050531233126.GG4419@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 01:31:26AM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> It breaks two testcases however:
> g++.dg/ext/visibility/pragma-override1.C scan-assembler \\\\.internal.*Foo.methodEv
> g++.dg/ext/visibility/pragma-override2.C scan-assembler \\\\.internal.*Foo.methodEv
> Since these are emitted as statics now. I am not quite sure if we want
> to restore them somehow.
Yes, I hadn't intended for you to obscond with a real ELF symbol