This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS32 DSP intrinsics
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Chao-ying Fu <fu at mips dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>, "Thekkath, Radhika" <radhika at mercury dot mips dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:41:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS32 DSP intrinsics
- References: <3CB54817FDF733459B230DD27C690CEC012BAE76@Exchange.MIPS.COM> <firstname.lastname@example.org><000c01c5616c$23fa36d0$a914a8c0@MIPS.COM> <email@example.com> <000a01c5663e$d8f8b2b0$a914a8c0@MIPS.COM>
> About the testing, we modified binutils to assemble DSP
> instructions, and used our own simulator to test the program.
> The GNU simulator has not been changed to support DSP
> instructions. This needs to be done sometime.
Since you'll need testcases for this work you'll at least need to have
the simulator patches for the net submitted to support the new