This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Move DECL_DEBUG_EXPR to a hashtable
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:22:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Move DECL_DEBUG_EXPR to a hashtable
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 08:35:19PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> * c-objc-common.c (c_tree_printer): Check flag before hashtable.
> Use GET_DECL_DEBUG_EXPR and SET_DECL_DEBUG_EXPR.
> * dwarf2out.c (dwarf2out_var_location): Ditto.
> * toplev.c (default_tree_printer): Ditto.
> * tree-outof-ssa.c (create_temp): Ditto.
> * tree-sra.c (instantiate_element): Ditto.
> * var-tracking.c (track_expr_p): Ditto.
> * tree.c (struct tree_map): New structure.
> (debug_expr_for_decl): New.
> (tree_map_eq): New function.
> (tree_map_hash): Ditto.
> (tree_map_marked_p): Ditto.
> (print_debug_expr_statistics): Ditto.
> (decl_debug_expr_lookup): Ditto.
> (decl_debug_expr_insert): Ditto.
> (dump_tree_statistics): Dump debug_expr hashtable stats.
> * tree.h (DECL_DEBUG_EXPR): Remove.
> (GET_DECL_DEBUG_EXPR): Add.
> (SET_DECL_DEBUG_EXPR): Ditto.
Current practice is to use FOO and SET_FOO, not GET_FOO and SET_FOO.
Ok with that change.