This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix PR 21797
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>, Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:47:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix PR 21797
- References: <20050528145642.GA12360@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <20050529230827.GB37326@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <20050531204120.GA4062@meiner.onlinehome.de>
On Tuesday 31 May 2005 22:41, Thomas Koenig wrote:
> Steve Kargl wrote:
> > So, if someone who knows what they're doing wants to apply my
> > cexp.m4 patch and test it. I won't object if you commit the
> > change.
> I have applied your patch and regenerated the exp_*.c intrinsics.
> exp_c8.c is unchanged by this (as it should).
> The resulting patch (including the generated files) is applied.
> Bubblestrapped and regtested with 4.0 and mainline on
> OK to commit?
> As an aside, the m4 style in cexp.m4 is dangerous - most of the
> C code is unquoted, which means that random macro definitions could
> get expanded.
> 2005-05-31 Steven G. Kargl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Thomas Koenig <Thomas.Koenig@online.de>
> PR libfortran/21797
> * m4/cexp.m4 (csqrt`'q): Adjust sqrt to correct floating
> point type.
> * m4/exp_c4.c: Regenerated.
Did you perhaps forget to attach the patch?