This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Value profiling testcase and fixes for the failures
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:52:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: Value profiling testcase and fixes for the failures
- References: <20050528175927.GG18791@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 07:59:27PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> since value profiling seems to break at regular basis without anyone
> noticing it (it is broken in 4.0 now too), I am adding a testcases for
> it. I've also found couple of problems while preparing them so they
> are fixed as well.
> Bootstrapped/regtested i686-pc-gnu-linux, going to commit it shortly.
In tests that examine dump files, please use cleanup-tree-dump in
dg-final to delete the dump files when the test is completed. See
tests in gcc.dg/tree-ssa and gcc.dg/vect for examples.