This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for PR21817
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 08:31:38 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] for PR21817
On Tue, 31 May 2005, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> > On Mon, 30 May 2005, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> > >
> > > PR tree-optimization/21817
> > > * tree-ssa-loop-im.c (for_each_index): Handle VECTOR_CST.
> > This is OK for mainline.
> and 4.0?
Yes, this is OK for the gcc-4_0-branch. Sorry for missing that this
was a 4.0 regression. Thanks for checking.